The deadline to submit a proposal and apply to become a review has been extended to Dec. 15, 2017.
Greenbuild Europe offers a forum for the green building community to unite and address pressing issues such as air quality, human health, energy use and global climate change. It's also a great place to network and learn about new technologies. In addition to attending, you can engage with Greenbuild on a deeper level as a presenter or as part of the review team for sessions.
Greenbuild Europe details
April 16–18 | Berlin, Germany | Radisson Blu Hotel and Meeting Center
Deadline to submit a proposal for a session or speaker: December 15 at 5 p.m. EST
Deadline to apply to become a peer reviewer: December 15 at 5 p.m. EST
Tips for session proposals
- Elevator Pitch—What is the essence of your session? If you only had one sentence to convince someone to attend your session, what would it be? (25 words maximum)
- Abstract—What is the core information you will cover? What questions will be addressed, and what new information will be provided? (400 words maximum)
- Regional Relevance—Why is your proposal suitable to the Greenbuild Europe show and location? (150 words maximum)
- Presentation Style Details—How will you engage your audience? Will the use of visual aids, interactive activities or new technology be used during your session? Tell us how you wish to enhance your session and connect your materials to the audience. (100 words maximum)
- Learning Objectives—Provide four learning objectives that clearly express what the audience will learn or be able to do after attending your session. Submitting a rating system-specific session? Interested submitters should review the Guidance on Creating Rating System-Specific Learning Objectives. (30 words maximum per learning objective)
Reminder for peer reviewers
Engaging, highly qualified reviewers with expertise in specified content areas defined in the Call for Education Session Proposals are also encouraged to apply.
We look forward to your participation in Greenbuild Europe 2018. Please contact us with any questions.
Interested in engaging at one of other Greenbuild conferences? Here are the other opportunities open now:
- The call for proposals and peer reviewers for Greenbuild Chicago closes January 5.
- The call for volunteers to join the Greenbuild China program working group closes January 4.
- The call for volunteers to join the Greenbuild India program working group closes January 4.