The event on Thurs., June 21 will feature a lineup of influential female sustainability leaders in Mexico’s green building industry, including:
- Moderator: Alejandra Cabrera, Directora ejecutiva, SUMe
- Evangelina Hirata Nagasako, Directora ejecutiva del Onncce, Presidente del Casedi
- Alaide Retana, Directora de desarollo, Servicios Metropolitanos S.A. de C.V.
- Alicia Silva, Founder and Director, Revitaliza Consultores
- Aylin Tame, Marketing Director, LA Dow Coating Materials
The theme of the morning event is “Leading with Purpose,” and panelists will explore the ways women can inspire others and drive creativity, innovation and progress within the workplace.
Since 2002, Greenbuild has been at the forefront in leading the conversation around advancing green design, construction and operations. As part of this effort, Greenbuild launched its signature Women in Green event, designed to unite female sustainability champions to share their stories, exchange ideas and engage the audience in a spirited discussion on how to inspire and support the next generation of leaders.
Greenbuild Mexico is set to take place June 19–21 at the Camino Real Polanco Mexico hotel. Early bird rates have been extended for Greenbuild Mexico registration until Tues., June 5. Purchase your ticket right away to save more than 20 percent.
Watch our video from 2017 about Women in Green: