In 2016, GBCI opened an office in Gurgaon, India, to provide stronger, on-the-ground customer support for regional project teams. This new operational hub better positions GBCI to deliver full-service onsite certification and verification.
GBCI works with business and government officials to help address and meet the priority needs of a rapidly urbanizing India. Its new office improves India's access to resources, helping accelerate the greening of the nation's built environment.
LEED On Video Series
Every story about LEED® is a story about leadership, and leaders across India have chosen LEED because it benefits their triple bottom line — people, planet and profit.
LEED On celebrates Indian leaders who inspire and benefit millions of people through their innovative use of green building strategies and technologies.
Leadership & Partnerships
Regional Director: P. GopalaKrishnan
Managing Director: Mili Majumdar
- All India Institute of Local Self-Government (AIILSG)
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)
- Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI)
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
- Gujarat International Finance Tec-City Company Limited (GIFTCL)
- India Smart Grid Forum (ISGF)
- Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE)
- Tata Housing Development Company (THDC)
- The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
- Yes Bank