The following resources from both the GBCI and the U.S. Green Building Council websites provide a complete reference for navigating the project certification process and achieving LEED certification.
- A course showing you what to expect as you pursue LEED Certification
- Submitting a request for guidance on how LEED credits apply to your projects
- Helpful documents including errata, memos, and application guides
- For LEED-certified projects regarding certificates and plaques, press releases, and more
LEED Project Submittal Tips
- Samples for submitting documentation for each LEED credit or prerequisite
- GBCI policies for LEED certification
LEED-ND 2009 Certification Resources
- View GBCI's 2012 W9
If you have any questions about your LEED registered project, contact us.