POST CERTIFICATION RESOURCES
LEED-certified projects are eligible to receive ten 11”x14” certificates and a formal letter of certification free of charge. Additional copies are available for a fee. To receive the certificates, please follow the steps below:
- Gather the following information:
- Project ID number (8-10 digits)
- Project name as it should be printed on the certificate
- Name and address to appear on the formal letter of certification (usually project owner)
- Shipping address for delivery (no PO boxes)
- Place an order with GreenPlaque First time users will need to create a new account. User information will be stored for reprints or future projects.
USGBC and GBCI have created detailed public relations guidelines regarding publicizing your certification and honoring the project team that made your LEED certification possible. The guidelines include:
- Certification ceremony or plaque presentation request information
- Sample press releases and quotes from CEO of USGBC.
- Project photo submittal forms