Greenbuild Europe—to be held April 17–18 in Berlin, Germany—will feature over 30 robust and thought-provoking education sessions and workshops. For the green building community in Europe, Greenbuild offers a tremendous opportunity for professionals, providing a platform for connecting with peers, discovering the latest market innovations and supporting credential maintenance.
Workshops will be held on Mon., April 16, and include the following topics:
- LEED and Existing Buildings: Understanding certification, performance and the newest update to the rating system—LEED v4.1
- LEED Green Associate
- 2018 GRESB RE Assessment Training (Introductory)
Four tracks of education sessions:
- Sustain, Renew, Transform: focused on codes, certification systems and renewables
- Connect, Consider, Thrive: focused on health and well-being, social responsibility and community action
- Define, Track, Deliver: focused on market transformation, finance/insurance and net zero
- Qualify, Perform, Excel: focused on building performance energy efficiency and materials
Registration for Greenbuild and all sessions is open now. Complete registration by March 21, 2018, for early bird rates. Special rates are also available for groups of 10 or more from a single company. Contact us for details.
Special room discounts are available at the Radisson Blu Hotel and Meeting Center. The discounts are available for Greenbuild Europe attendees until March 16, and are valid for stays from April 15 through 19. Book your room online, or contact the hotel directly via email or phone (+49 30 238 28 3500). Make sure to reference the promotional code "GREENB."
Room rate, single occupancy: €159 (plus taxes and fees).