- With the largest numbers of entities reporting to GRESB, the European real estate sector is, once again, delivering ESG transparency at scale.
- European entities improved their sustainability performance in 2018.
- 16 Sector Leaders recognized for their sustainability leadership.
- 2018 sets yet another record year in participation in the GRESB Real Estate Assessment.
- The benchmark captures more data reported at asset level than ever before.
- The sustainability performance of the global real estate sector has increased — again.
- 2018 saw almost 5% like-for-like global reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, the highest drop in 6 years.
- 20 real estate companies and funds are named 2018 Global Sector Leader for their sustainability leadership and commitment.
Located in Suzhou Industrial Park, Roche Diagnostics Suzhou Administrative Office Building was awarded LEED Platinum status in July 2018. As the first Roche Diagnostics manufacturing site in Asia, it is set to fuel the rapid and continuous growth in China and the region.
Want to learn how the installation of ventilation control systems can enhance the efficiency and profitability of your garage? We’ve got the inside scoop on the role these systems play in maximizing a parking facility’s operational efficiencies—which is better for your bottom line, your customers and the environment.
India has emerged as one of the leading economies in the green building market, and this growth will help the nation reap enormous benefits. One particular area in which green buildings present great opportunity for India is the housing market. Rapid urbanization has created a huge demand for new construction and infrastructure in India, and new homes will need to be constructed to accommodate this population shift.
Por primera vez en CONSTRUVERDE 2018 tendremos un espacio práctico de profundización “Sostenibilidad para edificaciones existentes. Aprenda sobre Arc y la última actualización del sistema LEED v4.1.”
With the global population explosion, the pace and nature of conventional land development practice is negatively impacting the ecological systems that life on Earth depends on.
Over the past four and a half years, we have seen tremendous growth in the LEED Lab network, both in the U.S. and abroad. Our sister green building councils in Latin America have been helping us extend the network to institutions in the region, resulting in more students having access to this dynamic experiential learning course.