GBCI is offering a two-day intensive workshop focused on the technical updates of the LEED v4 rating system. You can sign up to attend the workshop in either Mumbai or Bengalaru, India.
Mumbai: July 7–8, 2017
Bengaluru: July 14–15, 2017
- Changes in LEED v4 credits
- Integrated design process: a collaborative approach to building design and construction
- Demand response for utility providers and consumers
- Life cycle analysis of buildings and materials
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)
- Indoor environmental quality and workplace productivity
- Alternate Compliance Paths (ACPs) under development for India
- Snap quizzes to enable participation and test knowledge acquired
Attendees will earn 14 hours of CE credit, and will see a live demonstration of the new Arc platform, a real-time system to monitor and benchmark energy use, water consumption, waste management, indoor environmental quality and more.
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for a wide range of professionals:
- Builders and developers
- MEP consultants
- Green building consultants
- Facility management agencies
- Building administration experts
- Corporate entities
- Government bodies
- Project management consultants
- Members of the construction industry
- Architecture and engineering students
- Nonmembers: Rs. 13,800
- USGBC/ ISHRAE/ IFMA Members: Rs. 11,500 (also for GBCI clients and students)
Fees are inclusive of taxes.
Registration for the workshops are first-come, first-served. If you have any questions, please email us. Upon submission of the registration form below, you will receive an email with wire transfer instructions. Payment must be received prior to attending the workshop.