3 ways you can be part of our international Greenbuild conferences
For more than 15 years, Greenbuild has been the flagship industry event for green building professionals, offering robust educational sessions, hands-on technical workshops, inspiring keynotes and networking events.
Since its 2002 debut, the conference has expanded beyond U.S. borders. In 2018, it will be held in four different international locations, including:
- Europe: April 17–18 / Berlin, Germany
- Mexico: June 19–21 / Mexico City, Mexico
- China: October / Shanghai, China
- India: November 15–18 / Mumbai, India
Don’t miss out on the excitement—here are three ways you can get involved with our international conferences.
1. Submit a session proposal for Greenbuild China or Greenbuild India.
Distinguish your expertise and share your industry knowledge at Greenbuild China and Greenbuild India. Both conferences are accepting proposals until Fri., March 2. Presenter notifications will be sent in June.
How to apply
Interested applicants must apply online through our submittal sites. You can return to your saved submission until the deadline.
- Greenbuild China: Submit a session proposal / Deadline: March 2
- Greenbuild India: Submit a session proposal/ Deadline: March 2
What you need to know about priority session topics
Regional context is important for the green building industry, and Greenbuild recognizes this by identifying priority topics for each annual conference. The 2018 priorities are as follows:
- Greenbuild China: Sustainable cities and development; economics of green: site, civil and landscape
- Greenbuild India: Affordable housing; building performance; health and well-being; sustainable cities and development; and waste management
Preparing your session proposal
Before starting your proposal, we recommend you review the conference’s Call for Proposals, Submittal Guide and Program Policies documents.
2. Apply to be a peer reviewer for Greenbuild China or Greenbuild India.
Peer reviewers are essential in helping maintain the quality of sessions at Greenbuild China and Greenbuild India. They are also eligible to receive a discount to attend the associated conference.
How to apply
All interested applicants must apply online.
- Greenbuild China: Apply to be a peer reviewer / Deadline: March 2
- Greenbuild India: Apply to be a peer reviewer / Deadline: March 2
Preparing your peer reviewer application
Before starting your application, we recommend reviewing the conference’s Call for Reviewers document for submission requirements and additional details. Visit the Resources section on Greenbuild China and Greenbuild India to view these documents.
For any questions throughout the submission process, please email us:
3. Sponsor an international Greenbuild conference.
Greenbuild conferences are a chance for your company to engage with green building industry leaders, regional experts and practitioners from around the world. Contact our staff to learn about sponsorship opportunities that can reinforce brand awareness, demonstrate thought leadership and generate new leads.