GBCI is recruiting volunteer subject matter experts to assist with the annual exam update activities of the following credentials:
- LEED Green Associate
- LEED AP BD+C
- LEED AP Homes
- LEED AP ID+C
- LEED AP ND
- LEED AP O+M
- WELL AP
Examples of subject matter expert test development activities include
- Problem item notification: reviewing flagged questions based on performance statistics.
- Writing new test questions.
- Reviewing accuracy and validity of test questions.
- Form review: reviewing a collection of questions slated to appear on the exam to ensure there is no overlap between questions.
Meetings are held remotely via WebEx and last approximately one to three hours, depending on the type of test development activity. Question writing will require spending additional personal hours to draft new test questions, using a secure online system.
Subject matter experts must
- Be a credential holder in the specific credentialing program in which they are volunteering to assist.
- Be able and willing to follow guidelines and be trained in exam development techniques.
- Be knowledgeable on the appropriate rating system or standard content, including, but not limited to, the exam references.
- Be unassociated with any test preparatory development and/or delivery.
- Sign the GBCI Volunteer Code of Professional Conduct.
As a subject matter expert, you will gain beneficial experience exercising your knowledge of the LEED rating system or WELL Building Standard while earning rating system-specific continuing education (CE) credits. You will also have the opportunity to network with your peers around the world.
Interested? Please fill out the application. The deadline for submissions is June 2, 2017.