Greenbuild India, taking place Feb. 6–7 at the ITC Gardenia in Bengaluru, is offering an exciting volunteer opportunity for college students in India to attend education sessions, gain hands-on volunteering experience and network with green building industry leaders, professionals and companies.
The volunteer program is open to college and university students in undergraduate or graduate programs only. For a volunteer application to be accepted, you must be able to verify that you are actively enrolled in a college or university.
Volunteers will be needed to:
- Hand out conference materials at registration
- Monitor education sessions
- Scan attendees into sessions
- Hand out and collect headphones
- Reset rooms for the next session
In exchange for volunteering five hours at Greenbuild India, volunteers will receive:
- Free full conference pass, which includes access to plenary sessions, conference education sessions, the Greenbuild Celebration and the Women in Green Luncheon
- Networking opportunities with leaders, professionals and companies
- Continuing education (CE) hours for education sessions attended
- Certificate of participation in the Greenbuild India 2020 Student Volunteer Program
- Free volunteer T-shirt and lunch
Travel and accommodation expenses will be the responsibility of the individual. The conference program, including all education sessions and list of speakers, is available online.
The application for volunteers closes on Jan. 16, so apply today.