Be part of Greenbuild Mexico when it returns in June 2019 to Mexico City. The conference is accepting session proposals and peer reviewer applications until 5 p.m. EDT on October 15.
Greenbuild Mexico is the premier event for Latin American sustainability professionals to discuss today's most pressing challenges in sustainable development around the region.
Submit a session proposal
Distinguish your green building expertise by presenting at the conference. Session proposals must be submitted through our online submittal site. You can start, save and return to your submission at any time until the October 15 deadline.
Apply to be a peer reviewer
We rely on peer reviewers to maintain the quality of our sessions across our international Greenbuild events. Selected peer reviewers will be eligible to receive continuing education hours, and will also receive a discounted fee to attend the conference, for completing all assigned reviews. All interested applicants must complete our online form.
- Call for educational sessions proposals document (English or Spanish)
- Call for reviewers document (English or Spanish)
- Educational submittal guide (English or Spanish)
- Program policies (English or Spanish)
- Mon., August 20: Call opens for session proposals, peer reviewer applications and program working group member submissions
- Mon., October 15: Deadline for session proposals and peer reviewer applications
- Tues., November 20: Accepted peer reviewers begin review process
- Mid-Feburary: Notifications sent to accepted session proposals
Any questions? Please email us.