Introducing the Arc Re-Entry LEED Pilot Credit
Let’s start with a quick quiz:
- Has your facility been affected by COVID-19?
- Are you pursuing LEED certification?
- Do you want to support a safe, confident re-entry?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, Arc has a new solution for you: the Safety First: Arc Re-Entry Pilot Credit. Achieving the Pilot Credit recognizes a coordinated effort to reduce infection risk, including:
- Creating infection control policies aligned with public health authorities;
- Collecting data about occupant experience; and
- Measuring and analyzing indoor air quality.
The pilot credit requires teams to provide information for all three categories during a 90-day performance period. There is no overall requirement for the Re-Entry Comprehensiveness Score. Rather, projects must achieve a minimum of 50 points for facility management, 25 points for occupant observations, and 25 points for IAQ. Experience with early adopters suggests that these levels are significant, but achievable, for most project teams.
Documentation is easy. GBCI reviewers only need a PDF copy of your Arc Re-Entry Report. These reports are immediately available to Arc Essentials users and free trial access will be provided for LEED registered projects that sign up to pursue the pilot credit. Earning the pilot credit will contribute 1 point toward LEED certification, and the Arc team looks forward to celebrating their accomplishments.
Getting started is easy:
- Review the Re-Entry Pilot Credit guidance.
- Create or claim your project in Arc. This Youtube video covers the basics.
- Follow the prompts in the Leadership → Re-Entry dashboard to collect and score data. This video from BuildingGreen provides more information.
All of these steps are free. When you are ready to unlock more features, you can upgrade to Arc Essentials and access expanded re-entry analytics and custom reporting for projects and portfolios.
The Arc team is here to help. Reach out to us at [email protected]