When: May 4–5, 2017
Where: IIC Annexe Building, 40, KK Birla Marg, Lodhi Gardens, Delhi 110003.
Cost: RS 7,500
The workshop will cover:
- Changes in LEED v4 credits
- Integrated design process: a collaborative approach to building design and construction
- Demand response for utility providers and consumers
- Life cycle analysis/buildings and materials
- The Environmental Product Declaration
- Indoor environmental quality and workplace productivity
Attendees will also experience a live demonstration of the new Arc platform—a real-time system to monitor and benchmark energy use, water consumption, waste management, indoor environmental quality and more.