Register to attend a webinar on Parksmart program updates
Parksmart is a proven integrated standard and an inspirational tool for new and existing parking structures. Now, the program is evolving to be even more accessible and useful for parking structures and parking asset owners.
Recently, we announced several enhancements to the Parksmart program. Join us for a webinar on December 6 to learn more.
Parksmart: A Fit for All Parking Structures
December 6, 2017, 1–2 p.m. EST
Register to attend.
This webinar will cover the following updates:
- Parksmart and LEED synergies: Reduced documentation eases the path to combined certification.
- Parksmart is now fully housed on Arc, the new technology and data platform.
- Parksmart is now a more powerful tool for improving asset performance over time and for portfolio-wide assessments.
- Parksmart fees have been rebalanced, and we’ve introduced USGBC member discounts.
- Coming soon: Parksmart precertification.
Dial-in information will be shared a few days before the webinar.
Contact us with any questions.