Registration is now open for training on understanding the WELL Building Standard in New Delhi, India on July 28, 2016. The one-day intensive training session is designed to introduce the intent, key elements and requirements of the WELL Building Standard, the world’s first building standard focused exclusively on the health and wellness of the people in the buildings.
The WELL workshop will help building professionals and owners to understand their role as public health practitioners. It will provide an in-depth review of the seven key concepts within the WELL standards, including air, water, nourishment, light, fitness, comfort and mind.
For those seeking to become WELL Accredited Professionals (WELL APs), this workshop provides a strong foundation for understanding the basics of the standard and project timeline.
- Identify the purpose, key components and structure of the WELL Building Standard.
- Discuss the health basis for the concepts and features of the WELL Building Standard.
- Understand successful strategies for meeting the requirements of the WELL features.
- Learn about WELL resources and how to become a WELL Accredited Professional.
When: July 28, 2016, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Where: Willow at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India
Instructors: Megan Sparks and Pooja Shukla, WELL Faculty
Registration fees: INR 5750/- Fee deposit details
Who should attend?
- Builders and developers
- MEP consultants
- Green building consultants
- Facility management agencies
- Building administration experts
- Corporate entities
- Government bodies
- Project management consultants
- Members of the construction industry