Apply to serve as a subject matter expert (SME), and help update the LEED v4, SITES v2 and/or WELL v1 credentialing exams. GBCI is recruiting volunteer SMEs to assist with the annual exam maintenance activities of the following credentials, which will be released on July 1, 2019:
- LEED Green Associate
- LEED AP BD+C
- LEED AP Homes
- LEED AP ID+C
- LEED AP ND
- LEED AP O+M
- SITES AP
- WELL AP
Examples of exam development activities include
- Reviewing flagged questions based on performance statistics.
- Writing new exam questions.
- Reviewing accuracy and validity of exam questions.
- Reviewing a collection of questions slated to appear on the exam to ensure there is no overlap between questions.
Exam development activities will take place between late August 2018 and November 2018.
Meetings are held remotely via WebEx and last approximately one to three hours, depending on the exam development activity. Question writing will require spending additional personal hours to draft new exam questions, using a secure online system.
Subject matter experts must
- Be a credential holder in good standing in the specific credentialing program in which they are applying.
- Be knowledgeable on the appropriate rating system or standard content, including, but not limited to, the exam references. (Selection criteria includes, but is not limited to, years of experience and project experience.)
- Agree to refrain from developing and/or delivering exam preparation courses directly related to the credential they are interested in assisting with.
- Complete and submit all application documentation. (Note: If an applicant holds more than one GBCI credential, they should complete only one application.)
- Sign a nondisclosure and security agreement, if selected.
As an SME, you will gain beneficial experience exercising your knowledge of the LEED v4 rating system, SITES v2 rating system and/or WELL Building Standard v1 while earning rating system-specific continuing education hours. You will also have the opportunity to network with your peers around the world.
Interested? Please fill out the application. If you hold more than one GBCI credential, please only complete one application. The deadline for submissions is July 20, 2018.