January 5, 2018
There's a lot going on at USGBC and GBCI. See some of the news you may have missed with our monthly recap:
- Project teams find LEED v4 answers on LEEDUser.
- Explore three courses at Education @USGBC that bring green building to everyone.
- LEED credits help protect wildlife.
- LEED projects leverage complementary rating systems.
- LEED Fellows were recognized at the Greenbuild 2017 Leadership Luncheon.
- The number of LEED-certified schools hit 2,000.
- Anisa Heming works to realize a vision for green and healthy schools.
- Update: Project Haiti to officially open in April 2018.
- A new app can help students learn about LEED.
- Revisit the top 10 articles from all of 2017.