In 2020, Greenbuild—the world’s largest conference dedicated to green building—will come to Europe for two days of education, collaboration and inspiration. Greenbuild Europe offers a forum for the green building community to unite, change lives, revolutionize business and address pressing issues in green building across Europe. Greenbuild Europe will take place at Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland, March 24–25.
Greenbuild Europe is providing an exciting volunteer opportunity for current students and emerging professionals to attend education sessions, gain hands-on volunteering experience and network exclusively with green building industry leaders, professionals and companies.
Volunteers will be needed to
- Hand out conference materials at registration.
- Monitor and manage timing of education sessions.
- Scan attendees into sessions.
- Liaise with session presenters.
In exchange for volunteering five hours at Greenbuild Europe, volunteers will receive
- One free full conference pass, which includes access to plenary sessions, conference education sessions and the Greenbuild Celebration.
- Networking opportunities with leaders, professionals and companies.
- Continuing education (CE) hours for education sessions attended.
- A free volunteer t-shirt and lunch.
Travel and accommodation expenses will be the responsibility of the individual. The conference program, including all education sessions and list of speakers, is available on the Greenbuild Europe website.
The application for volunteers closes on Feb. 28, so apply today.