Women in Green at Greenbuild is a forum that brings together women from all industries to discuss sustainability, current issues, challenges and successes. This unique platform is an opportunity to learn, network and connect. This year, Women in Green celebrates the powerful impact that leading with purpose has on shaping our lives, our careers and our changing world.
When: Wed., October 24, 8–9:30 a.m.
At Greenbuild China, Women in Green will feature an expert panel of prominent and influential voices from across the region:
- Brenda Chung, Executive Director and Chief Representative, China, Grosvenor Asia Pacific
- Shan Shan Guo, Chief Brand Officer, Delta Electronics, Inc.; Executive Director, Delta Electronics Foundation
- Katherine Zhu Schleiss, Managing Director, Zhu Schleiss & Associates, Hong Kong; Board Director, AIA Shanghai Chapter
- Michelle Xu, Founder and CEO, Jin Space Communications and Gallery
- Jing Wang, Moderator; Director, North Asia, GBCI
Leading with purpose is about self-expression and being true to ourselves, standing up for what we know is right and helping others along the way. In times of uncertainty, we turn to our inner sense of purpose to sustain our energy and commitment, to bolster our resilience and push us forward. It is what has always elevated humankind from places of darkness into the light—it shapes cultures, it feeds on curiosity and diversity of thinking and it asks us to be humble in our continued pursuit of what we believe is right.